The offer and sale of products online through the website “www.pasticceriaracca.it” are governed by these General Conditions of Sale.
The products purchased on the website “www.pasticceriaracca.it” are sold directly by Pasticceria Racca di Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s. , with registered office in Via Onorato Vigliani 149, 10127 in Turin with VAT number 00465230019, which carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards its end users-customers.
The customer is required to carefully read these General Conditions of Sale before making any purchase on the Site.
1. Purchase order and conclusion of the contract To conclude the purchase contract for the products on the site “www.pasticceriaracca.it”, it is necessary to fill in the order form and send it electronically to Pasticceria Racca di Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s , following the instructions. The order form will be stored in our database for the period necessary to process the order. The sales contract is considered concluded when the Pasticceria Racca di Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s. receives confirmation of payment from the customer. At the time of the conclusion of the contract, the Pasticceria Racca di Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s. will send the customer, via email, confirmation of the order. Upon receipt of payment, the relevant tax document will be issued and delivered together with the purchased goods. The Racca pastry shop of Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s. will execute the order received within 10 days from the day following that on which the contract is concluded.
2. Characteristics of the products Each product offered on the website “www.pasticceriaracca.it” is accompanied by the relative image and product or technical data sheet in which all the ingredients are listed.
3. Prices The prices indicated on the website “www.pasticceriaracca.it” are inclusive of VAT, excluding transport costs.
3.1 Transportation costs
We ship to the following countries in accordance with the regulations in force, the prices are calculated based on the number of products purchased and the country of destination and are automatically calculated by the site when the order is closed.
– ITALY / SAN MARINO
– GERMANY / AUSTRIA
– BELGIUM / NETHERLANDS / LUXEMBOURG We only ship to the country and not to overseas departments, resulting in order cancellation
– FRANCE / PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO Shipments are made only for the nation and not for overseas departments, resulting in order cancellation
– SPAIN We only ship to the country and not to overseas departments, resulting in order cancellation
– UNITED KINGDOM Shipments are made only to the country and not to overseas departments, resulting in order cancellation
– GREECE – IRELAND – MALTA – PORTUGAL SWEDEN – FINLAND – LITHUANIA-NORWAY We ship only for the country and not for overseas departments, resulting in order cancellation
– SWISS TAXES and CUSTOMS DUTIES SHIPMENTS ARE SHIPPED ONLY FOR THE NATIONAL AND NOT FOR OVERSEAS DEPARTMENTS, AS A RESULT OF ORDER CANCELLATION. ART. 8 / A and BONERI and CUSTOMS DUTIES BORNE BY THE CUSTOMER
– UNITED STATES / CANADA
4. Payment Payment for products can be made by:
– credit card / Paypal® through the Paypal® portal with secure procedure and connection on the PAYPAL® website. The order will be successful only from the moment you will be redirected after the purchase on the “www.pasticceriaracca.it” website. The customer will receive a confirmation message of payment via email. Pastry Racca di Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s. will only receive the notification of payment provided by PAYPAL®
– Payment by bank transfer to: Pasticceria Racca di Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s. IBAN: IT26T0306909212100000103876 indicating the order number and name and surname as the reason, once the credit is received, the order will be processed.
– Payment via online Satispay.
IMPORTANT: No bank data (credit card number, security code) is registered by Pasticceria Racca & C s.a.s. , which does not have access to banking information.
5. Delivery Delivery takes place throughout the country by courier MAIL BOXES ETC. Delivery times are 4 or 5 working days from shipment. For direct shipments abroad, for large quantities, delivery times may vary from 5/10 working days. Shipments will be delivered directly to the address specified in the purchase order. The mismatch in the number of packages, compared to what is indicated in the purchase order must be immediately reported to the corriere. All products displayed on the website www.pasticceriaracca.it are considered available for immediate delivery, unless otherwise explicitly indicated.
6. Right of withdrawal The customer, pursuant to Legislative Decree 06.09.2005 n. 206, has the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days of receipt of the goods by sending a written communication to the headquarters of Pasticceria Racca di Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s. by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The communication can be made within the same term, also by telegram, telex, e-mail and fax. The products must be returned to Pasticceria Racca di Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s, by courier, within fourteen days from their receipt. The shipping costs incurred for the return of the purchased products are fully charged to the customer. It will be curated by the Pasticceria Racca di Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s. to provide by bank transfer for the payment of the amount paid by the customer in the shortest possible time and in any case within 14 days from the day on which the seller became aware of the customer’s exercise of the right of withdrawal. The products must be returned intact in their original packaging.
7. Complaints and replacements For any report, complaint or request for information, you can contact the following address: email@example.com If the product is crushed or non-compliant, the customer can contact Pasticceria Racca di Moscone Mario & C. reporting the problem. Upon notification, a courier appointed by the Pasticceria Racca di Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s. , who bears the cost, will collect the product at the customer’s home. The Pasticceria Racca di Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s will carry out the appropriate checks and, in case of finding the discrepancy, will replace it.
8. Privacy and processing of personal data The website “www.pasticceriaracca.it” is accessible and navigable anonymously. All product data sheets are freely available. Instead, it is necessary to register when you decide to proceed with the purchase. In this case, you will be asked to enter the information strictly necessary for the purchase and delivery of the product. The data provided is subject to compliance with the law on the “Protection of the person with regard to the processing of personal data” (Legislative Decree. 30.06.2003 n. 196). The data controller is the Pasticceria Racca di Moscone Mario & C. s.a.s. 9. Applicable law and dispute resolution These general conditions of sale are governed by Italian law, in particular by Legislative Decree 06.09.2005 n. 206, and subsequent amendments and additions, by Legislative Decree 09.04.2003 n. 70 and by Legislative Decree 21.02.2014 n. 21 implementing Directive 2011/83 / EU on consumer rights.
9. Applicable law and dispute resolution These general conditions of sale are governed by Italian law, in particular by Legislative Decree 06.09.2005 n. 206, and subsequent amendments and additions, by Legislative Decree 09.04.2003 n. 70 and by Legislative Decree 21.02.2014 n. 21 implementing Directive 2011/83 / EU on consumer rights.